Yesterday’s election was a wake up call for those who want to stifle our freedom. And while I try to not make this blog about politics, it is really hard to separate politics from rights.
Before I move on, I want to make something perfectly clear: I despise both parties. I identify and vote as a Republican, but I think most of those on the right have lost their way and are more self-serving than anything.
I voted for Trump, twice. But I was openly vocal about my disdain for some of the anti-freedom measures he took on guns. To me, it doesn’t matter if you think bump stocks are useless or not. After it was all said and done, it was a nail in the coffin for gun rights.
It was just one nail, but a nail nonetheless.
There are more good republicans than there are democrats, however. The left has moved so far to the left that people like former president JFK would hardly recognize the party.
Today, they are more about restricting the freedom of The People than they are about furthering rights or anything else.
For me, it’s all about freedom. I always vote for the candidates who I believe want The People to have more freedom. And, there are more pro-freedom republicans. That’s a fact that cannot be disputed.
Democrats, on the other hand, do not stand for freedom. They don’t love this country, nor the people who live here. There is an agenda that has been clear to some of us for many years. The curtain was just recently pulled back for everyone else.
The agenda includes a lot of things, to include:
- Restricting the right of parents to decide what is right for their children
- Force The People to make medical decisions that they otherwise wouldn’t have made while demonizing those who don’t do so to promote conformity
- Spend trillions of dollars in an attempt to grab more power to further restrict the rights of The People in an attempt to “fix the economy”
- Raise taxes to pay for those trillions of dollars
- Crash the dollar with the printing of said trillions to usher in a new digital currency to end in person transactions
- Make the American people dependent upon the government for assistance because the cost of living has gotten so high that people cannot live
- They do that by forcing a wage increase across the country, thereby forcing businesses to raise prices because things and work cost money
- Eliminate the Second Amendment and The People’s right to own whatever gun they desire for protection of self, family, and country
- They do that because an unarmed society is weak and easy to control, even though they tell us that The People cannot fight them with their insufficient AR-15s, even as they try to take them away
- And much, much more
Leftist politicians are evil, and people are just starting to get a glimpse at what their true agenda actually is.
Because this curtain was pulled back they’re starting to have problems. These problems were revealed in the Virginia election yesterday.
Even though Biden carried the state in 2020, democrat gubernatorial candidate McAuliffe lost. While many of my democrat friends would say that this is just a state election, I disagree.
I think that what happened in VA (and the dead heat in NJ) shows the condition of the entire country as a whole, and to say that people are sick and tired of the Brandon regime is a vast understatement. Here is a video of Senator Tom Cotton talking for 11 minutes about the various races and why people are pissed:
There has been a line that has been crossed. It isn’t taxes, though it should be. Neither is it guns, though it should be. It also isn’t vax or mask mandates, though it should be. If it isn’t any of those other things, then what is it?
Children. And the economy.
Both of which the democrats choose to destroy with a smiling, lying face.
I always knew there was a line in the sand, I just wasn’t sure what it would be. And to be honest, I’m fine with the line being our nation’s kids and economy because everything else will be included. All I really care about is that we remain a free People.
As it turns out, you can’t unjustly call parents terrorists without being reprimanded for it. You will get spanked by those parents, and then get sent to the corner.
Also, people aren’t stupid. You can’t print trillions of dollars while saying that it will cost nothing. That money clearly has to be paid back which is why they want access to our bank accounts and plan to hire a lot more IRS agents.
The curtain has been pulled back and we now look forward to 2022. There is momentum here and the haters of freedom are confused as to what just happened. When you’re an arrogant prick, you believe in your core that you’re incapable of doing wrong.
That is the state of most democrat politician minds. And instead of properly blaming themselves, they default to their old, faithful excuse: racism.
They claim that it has to be because of racists, even though the only ones who ever seem to care about the color of anyone’s skin seem to be democrats. This one will be hard to spin since Virginia did just elect the first black, female immigrant named Winsome Sears to the Lieutenant Governor role.
I’ll end with this: I eagerly await the 2022 election season with the rest of my freedom-loving brethren so we can stop the leftist, anti-American agenda partially laid out above.
What are your thoughts?